Friday, June 3, 2011

Mormons are not weird. MormonsMadeSimple.com

Share on Facebook

The purpose of creating this blog for me was to help my children understand and respond to some of the questions they face about our faith. I have also learned so much as I continue to write and read and pray about the things which I write here. It's truly a humbling experience.

If you have landed on this blog because you have questions about the church, or because you heard something you just weren't sure about, I applaud your efforts to discover the truth behind a myth rather than taking it at face value. I believe very strongly in the power of education and understanding. If you have come here because you are discovering your own faith, or because you are investigating the LDS church, I welcome you as well. I can honestly say my faith is a huge part of who I am and I am genuinely happy because of it.

With all that being said - (it was a rather long introduction to this video clip - apologies.) Please enjoy this video made by the folks at www.mormonsmadesimple.com. There are several videos listed there about our worship services, the missionaries, our beliefs in general, and many other topics. In short three to five minute videos, they explain in simple terms a lot about our faith. Of course, if you ever have questions about the church, there are many avenues you can take for answers. Ask a Mormon friend, talk to the missionaries, visit www.LDS.org or www.Mormon.org. We are always happy to answer any questions. Mormons are not weird. We are ready to help you understand and answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment